Information We Collect
We collect information to provide better services to our users. The types of information we collect can include the following:
- Personal Information: We collect personal information such as name, email address, phone number, and other relevant information that you provide to us through our contact forms, booking system, or other site features.
- Usage Information: We collect information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and the time you spend on our site.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our services.
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests.
- Communicate with you about news and updates.
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage, and activities in connection with our services.
- Personalize and improve our services and provide advertisements, content, or features that match user profiles or interests.
How We Share Information
We do not share your personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Butler and Brugha except in the following cases:
- With your consent.
- For legal reasons, if we reasonably believe that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request.
How We Protect Information
We work hard to protect Butler and Brugha and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.